Introducing the i-Smart 300!
The i-Smart 300 Blood Gas Analyser delivers critical patient results quickly and simply, with minimal operator interaction. Clinicians can implement patient therapy sooner than before as testing can be conducted anywhere.
- Proven quality through the previous Electrolyte Analyser
- Disposable Cartridge contains all sensors, reagents, waste bag, tubing and sample probe
- Replacing a cartridge is all you have to do for maintenance
- Requires small sample size, ideal for all patient types
- Analyses syringe and capillary samples without adaptors
- Small portable and weighs less than 7.1 kg
- On-board QC program calculates and stores data
- Seamless integration with your LIS/HIS via standard ASTM interface protocol
- pH : 6,500 ~ 8,000
- pCO2 : 5.0 ~ 150.0 mmHg
- pO2 : 5 ~ 700 mmHg
- cNa+ : 80 ~ 200 mmol/L
- cK+ : 1.0 ~ 20.0 mmol/L
- cCa2+ : 0.25 ~ 5.00 mmol/L
- cCl- : 50~150 mmol/L
- Hct : 10~70%
- pH(T), pCO2(T), pO2(T), ctCO2
- cHCO3-, cHCO3-(std), BE(ecf)
- BE(B), Anion gap(K), ctHb,
- Ca++(7.4), pO2(A-a)
Sample analysis time
We're committed to offering the best point-of-care testing options to suit the individual needs of each practice. Here are some important considerations for your supplier.
Our cloud based platform integrates results from multiple point-of-care analysers at the click of a mouse! Create professional lab reports for your patient records.
A big welcome to Katie, our new Key Account Manager of Southeast QLD! Click here to learn more about Katie and her role at Vepalabs.