g-PET Plus+ makes testing quick, easy and economical.
The g-Pet Plus is a species-specific veterinary glucometer. g-Pet Plus is easy to use and economical meaning that it's suitable for use by veterinarians as well as owners of diabetic pets who have undergone a brief period of training from their vets.
As a handheld device, it can be used in-practice, in the field or at home as a portable meter of blood glucose levels in cats, dogs and horses.
The g-PET Plus+ glucose veterinary monitoring system features:
· Biosensor auto code technology
· 1.5 microlitre blood sample
· 4 reminder alarms for worry free testing
· 8 second countdown
· 300 result memory with date and time
· Accurate results
· Big LCD screen
· Hypoglycaemic and hyperglycaemic indicator alarms
· PC download option
Testing made easy with just 3 steps:
· Step 1: Insert the test strip (metre will turn on automatically)
· Step 2: Apply blood
· ? Step 3: Results in 10 seconds