Part of the Nova Vet Range
This Stat Profile Prime Veterinary Critical Care Analyser combines microelectronics technology and advanced micro-sensor technology, to provide quick results.
- Results in 60 seconds
- No user maintenance
- Auto calibration
- Cartridge contains all consumables
- 24 hour readiness
- True liquid quality control (QC)
- Arterial, Venous, or capillary micro-samples
- Sample volume: 100µl full menu, 50µl blood gases
- pH, PCO2, PO2, Na+, K+, Cl-, iCa++, Glu, Lac, Hct
- SO2%, HCO3-, TCO2, Be-ecf, Be-b, SBC, O2Ct, O2Cap, A, AaDO2, a/A, RI, PO2/FIO2, Anion Gap, P50, Hb
- Stat Profile Prime uses proven Nova measurement technology in miniaturised, sensor card format.
- The MicroSensor Card has an on-board use life of 32 days, and is automatically calibrated and always ready for analysis.
- The unique Clot BlockTM sample flow path is designed to protect sensor cartridges from blood clot blockages.
Test in 3 simple steps
- Press “Start”
- Scan or enter patient ID
- Press “Aspirate”
All testing uses a single sample port. Even capillary sampling is performed without adapters.
- Na+ 80 - 200 mmol/L
- K+ 1 - 20 mmol/L
- Cl- 50 - 200 mmol/L
- iCA++ 0.1 - 2.7 mmol/L
- Glu 0.8 - 28 mmol/L
- Lac 0.3 - 20 mmol/L
- Hct 12% - 70%
- PCO2 3.0 - 200mmHg
- PO2 0 - 800 mmHg
- BarP 400.0 - 800.0 mmHg
- (53.3 - 106.7 kPa)
- ISO 9001 Quality System Registration, CSA, TÜV, CE Self Declared Complies to EN 61010, EN 50081, 82
- Height: 39.06 cm (15.38 in) Width: 30.5 cm (12 in)
- Depth: 36.20 cm (14.35 in) Weight: 8.167 kg (17.9 lb) without calibration cartridge