The Eurolyser solo is a flexible, fully automatic instrument for veterinary point-of-care diagnosis offered in single test format. In just a few minutes the analyser automatically provides test results which are comparable to large scale laboratory systems due to comparable technology.
The analyser is suited to perform tests for thyroid and liver diagnostics, the analysis of the diabetes and inflammatory status as well as the diagnosis of acute phase proteins.
The handy, portable analyser is a profitable investment for every veterinarian due to its flexibility, on the spot in-house test results and permanently growing test portfolio.
- Simple, intuitive operation using the touch screen display
- Quick data entry
- USB and RS-232 connectivity
- Easy data transfer to printer or host
- Fully automated analysis
- Reliable cartridge system
- Integrated self-test routine
Modern RFID technology
- Pre-set calibration curve
- Automatic detection of the lot expiration date
- Indicates number of remaining tests
- Test procedure updates without any software changes to the instrument
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Dimensions: 26 X 14.5 X 14 cm
- CE compliant
- Seiko DPU-414 thermal printer (recommended)
- Barcode reader
- Connection to PC, HIS and LIM systems
- Lipase (pancreatic)
- SAA (serum amyloid)
- NH3 Ammonia