One centrifuge does it all!
16 x serum tubes, 16 x QBC tubes or 16 x haematocrit tubes all on the same rotor!
The Clinispin horizon 842VET is the most compact of the Performance Series centrifuges. The 842VET offers control over almost every aspect of the unit’s operation from variable acceleration and deceleration to easy time and speed input. High speed and force capability produces rapid separation and greatly reduces processing times. Save settings in one of the ten memory locations and recall them at the touch of a button.
Supplied as standard with the combination veterinary rotor to accommodate 16 x 2ml serum tubes and 16 x QBC tubes or 16 x haematocrit tubes on the same rotor includes haematocrit sealant, reader and capillaries.
- Electronic Timer with Display - selectable from 1 to 99 minutes, hold feature, (+/- 1%).
- Electronic Speed Control with Display - easily set the running speed by RPM or RCF.
- Brushless DC Motor - for smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance.
- Variable Acceleration and Deceleration - customise the run from start to finish.
- End-of-Run Audible Indicator - sounds when the rotor has stopped to inform the operator the cycle is complete.
- Variable Speed - precision variable speed control gives the operator the ability to select from 500RPM to the maximum rotor speed of 11,000RPM in 50RPM increments.
- Quiet Operation and Low Vibration - double encased motor and unique “stability mount” assure quiet performance and low out-of-balance vibration.
- Performance Plus horizontal rotor
- Max. Speed
- 11,000RPM/ 5000 x g
- Max. Capacity
- 16x2ml + 16 HCT/PCV
- Maintenance free induction motor
220V and 110V version available. CE, UL and CAN/CSA certified.