It’s lightweight, small and mobile.
Specifically designed for dogs and cats, the RT-4010 can quickly and easily measure the protein-creatinine ratio (UPC) in urine. This test item is a very useful marker for the early detection of renal disease.
Displays urine protein-creatinine ratio (UPC) in five levels
- Screening of proteinuria is possible without being effected by dilution or concentration of urine. UPC has strong correlation with gross protein discharge.
Device & reagent for animals
- Measurement is possible in two modes for dogs and cats, which can be switched easily beforehand.
Streamline work by saving steps
- Performing visual inspection with this instrument saves time and possible human error in reading strips manually.
- Printer is detachable from the meter, increasing the mobility inside clinics.
- The small body is packed with features such as coloured urine compensation and temperature compensation.
Easy operation and maintenance
- The operation is simple. Just press the start key and place a test strip on the meter. Maintenance work is also minimised.
- GLU, PRO, ALB, BIL, CRE, pH, BLD, KET, NIT, LEU (in dogs), UPC (urine protein creatinine ratio).